Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Years I Would Like to Forget (Fictional)




If I could only forget those couple of hours between 2009 and 2010. I can pretty much those where the worst moments of my life. It all started in the new years party Sebastian was throwing at his house. Everyone was going to show up so I pretty much had to go. It took me about half an hour to decide what to dress. Every time I looked in the mirror I thought, "Not cool enough, not classy enough, too classy, and it looks like I'm trying too hard". After waving war with my wardrobe I finally arrived. I chose the perfect time to arrive. Not to early or too late.

Most of the people where already there. I looked for the people a knew but it was hard with suck a big crowd. I found George and he offered my some champagne. Since I didn´t want to feel like an outcast I went ahead and accepted a glass. One glass became two and two became five. I didn´t care since I was social all of the sudden. The countdown started for 2010 and my stomach. Just when poeple shouted happy new years I puked on Jessicas white dress. I had never been so embarrased. I took a bus home and never showed my face in public for a long time.





































1 comment:

  1. Comment about Typing Tracker :)

    I like the format but some of your numbers are not rounded to the nearest two decimals.

    ReplyDelete