Friday, March 18, 2011

Rotoball

I have the main idea of what my Rotoball animation will be like. The ball will come flying from the left and will transform into a basketball in mid air. Then I will dunk it in a basket they will be drawn in the background wearing a M.J. jersey. Afterward I will pick up the ball which will transform into headphone and put them on while my jersey transforms into rapper clothes. After a few seconds of bobbing my head to the rhythm I will take them of and put them on the ground. The headphones will transform into a sweet sport car and I will drive into a ramp and the car will transform back into a ball in mid air and fly of the screen. I predict the video will be about 20-30 seconds long. I will probably make a few changes while creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment