Monday, October 25, 2010

Artefact of the Future Process

It was quite frustrating to create the Wave Master. Creating the actual control panel was easy. All I had to do was to cut and past a few stuff. I really liked how it turned out. It was creating the robo-surfers that was hard. I followed the Boble-head tutorial. There where many steps that were hard to understand. Especially the one where you made the face of the guy look shiny like a doll. I didn't really like how it looks. I would probably do it more carefully if I did it again. The other tutorial about blurring things in the background was pretty simple. All-in-all I think it turned out pretty good.

I you click here you will see Julian's work. Even though it is not an actual artifact I think he did a very good job. It looks very professional in my opinion. You can tell he followed the tutorials by the letter. I would like to learn how to create rain in a picture with a sunny background. The cracks in the cats body look great as well. It almost looks real. I think his is my favorite one out of all the other ones.

I think that having the Wave Master would be amazing. You wouldn't have to wait for a swell. You could surf anywhere at any time. You don't have to travel to Hawaii if you are looking for monster waves. You can create your own signature wave. I doubt they will ever create something like this, though. But if it was in the market I would break my piggy-bank right away.
Imagine how cool having the Wave Master would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment