Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Reunion

Out of all the crappy family reunions I´ve had I can only remember one of them being good. It was christmas of 2005. Every year the whole family comes together for a christmas party and a gift exchange. These are usually boring and mind numbing since soccer is the only thing in my families head. I was nine and was anxious to recieve my present. The gift exchange was at the end so meanwhile i was just sitting in a corner eating chocolates. Finaly the time came, everyone exchanged gifts with the name they had chosen randomly a week before. My cousin gave me a box of lego which is the coolest hing you can get at the age of nine. Those legos where my good friends for the next year and thats why I remember that family reunion so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment